I will answer your questions because maybe you will be able to offer advice if I provide more info.
1. I plan to work in the US (preferably New York City/Long Island or New Jersey.) I will be attending nursing school
in this area.
2. I have not started nursing school yet, so I am not sure what specialty I am interested in. I think I am leaning towards oncology. Otherwise, I am open to new ideas. Can I change what specialty I want to work in as a NP once I complete NP school? Sorry if that's a stupid question, but I have just begun my research into NP school since I haven't even earned my BSN yet.
3. Yes, I am able to relocate. I have not started a family yet, and I am not married. But I would like to stay relatively close to my family, which is why I'm looking at New York and New Jersey,
4. Yes, I am willing to do shift work.
5. I don't have RN experience yet. But what kind of RN experience would NP schools