Anyone know about Maryville's FNP program? - Page 19Register Today!
- Aug 11, '12 by rnjmb187Anyone having their welcome call today with Maryville?
- Aug 11, '12 by mrvlegovMe! Logging on now.
- Aug 11, '12 by flamingopark2have you guys heard if you are the last semester that the FNP is offered? and then they are switching to BSN-DNP as other schools are already doing it?
- Aug 11, '12 by nursegirl2001flamingopark2
From what I understand, MVU is not going to do this because they value the FNP and other NP specialties. The DNP is offered but many universities are not willing to incorporate this practice to totally remove masters level NP study......the future is not totally set on this model yet and neither is MVU at this time to my knowledge.
- Aug 13, '12 by strother85Just got my acceptance for fall 2012 fnp!
- Aug 13, '12 by strother85Is everyone else being told that they are unable to yet log in to email/accounts? The helpdesk told me that no nursing students could activate their log in yet. They were unable to tell me when the situation would be fixed. Is everyone else having this issue as well or are they full of it?
- Aug 13, '12 by little1rn10I had asked the same question to my admissions advisor and she stated "It would take a week to get registered into the system after your acceptance".
I could sign into my email and other accounts within a week of my acceptance date.
- Aug 13, '12 by little1rn10Being curious about a lecture component, I asked during my Welcome Call.
She stated that each instructor is required to lecture 2 hours every week. The times are determined by the instructor, it is recommended that students watch/listen to them. However, if students cannot sign on at the designated time, we are to notify the instructor and request the recorded link.
I thought that other students would like to know this as well.
- Aug 15, '12 by clarkmaI just got my acceptance call yesterday. I feel so behind already after reading all of these posts. Does the email account come after the call for Webinar? I was so excited yesterday, now feeling a bit apprehensive and nervous.
- Aug 15, '12 by nursegirl2001little1rn10
I will sure be attending the lectures as I need all of the help that I can get!! Also everyone, check your emails for the course syllabus which is available 2 weeks prior to the start of class (I received mine yesterday). It contains the reading assignments and not the written assignments and gives some explanation of course direction. confused: