2013 UPenn BSN/MSN Applicants - Page 49Register Today!
- You guys are cracking me up! I love dogs, but it can be hard to have one as a student - especially with how crazy our schedules are going to be! That house is adorable, by the way. I just want it to be Tuesday already! I'm very excited haha.
- Feb 10 by KoKeYou guys are awesome and I really hope we all get in. Add me to the baking crew! It's a great de-stressor. You can definitely expect some chocolate covered strawberries as cupcakes around exam time
- I just realized that I never sent my FAFSA for 2012-2013 to Penn... only my 2013-2014 one. Oops... I guess it's probably okay though, right?
- Feb 10 by ry425So I've just been reading these message boards as a guest but when you guys started talking about dogs I had to join! I currently live in Philadelphia and applied to Drexel, Jefferson, U Penn, Towson, UMD. Anyway, I saw someone wanted a bichon frise..well I have a cavachon (a cavalier king charles/bichon frise mix). It sometimes can be difficult to have a dog with a busy schedule, but after having a bad day, I can't help but be happy when I come home to such a sweet and happy little face
- Feb 10 by atomicgirlYou guys are making me hungry.
By the way, how is everyone going to keep their minds off of Penn tomorrow??
- By telling myself that we are all going to know at the same time... Tuesday at 3 pm
- Feb 10 by hollysfI work all day, but I doubt I will be able to get it off of my mind!
- Feb 11 by PNPhopefulYou guys are all so funny! We will be the most awesome group of nursing students/ dog parents ever! I am so down to slowly run and bake/cook vegan and do cleanses and spin and everything else!
I'm also going to be at work all day so I won't let myself check until I get home. But I guarantee I won't be thinking about anything else lol
- Feb 11 by feminista_siempreThis was so much fun to read all day. Count me in as another baker, slow runner, spin class person! haha. My hobby of choice is definitely cooking/dinner parties. This sounds like this is a great group for that! I'm also really excited about the what the neighboring Amish communities contribute to the food culture and farmer's markets in Philadelphia. I noticed it when I came out for interview day.
As far as coping with the wait... don't laugh... I've managed to convince myself that because I got an email on Friday from someone in student financial services telling me I made a mistake on one of my aid forms, that that means they are processing my financial aid application. Last month when I was asking a bunch of financial aid questions, I was told that the financial aid deadline really didn't matter because they only process the paperwork once they have a list of admitted applicants so that they don't waste time... A stretch, I know. But desperate times...
On that note, please be honest with me. As much as I love this coping strategy, did anyone get asked to correct/resubmit any financial aid paperwork earlier than the past couple of weeks? (which would kill my whole imaginary theory)
- Feb 11 by ry425Who here has been interviewed for the second degree BSN? I never received any info about interviews so I'm a little nervous. Sorry if this has already been addressed.. I'm just trying to prepare myself :-/