2013 UPenn BSN/MSN Applicants - Page 42Register Today!
- Feb 1 by FingersCross'dWhat website do we use to view admissions updates? Are you talking about the application page at "Apply Yourself"? Or is there somewhere else we can go?
- Feb 1 by salinn******* said that we would get an email when our admissions decisions were ready and that they would be posted on our Penn Portal.Last edit by Meriwhen on Feb 1 : Reason: TOS: please don't post names or identifying info of staff/employees. Thank you.
- Feb 1 by FingersCross'dOh! Of course, Penn Portal! Duh, silly me- I almost forgot about that. Eek! Getting excited/terrified for the next week or two!
- Feb 1 by hopefulnurse24The Penn Applicant Portal, right? Ahh, very exciting! It is definitely coming soon.
- Feb 2 by mk989I'm so antsy. Does anyone know if we will hear decisions this week?
- Feb 2 by FingersCross'dI think we will. They said "early February" and hinted towards the end of the first week (that's the impression I got). Any day now!! I'm antsy, too!!!
- Feb 3 by hopefulnurse24See, I'm not sure if it'll be this week. I was hoping it would be, but now I'm not so sure! I'm leaning towards next week just because I called to ask, and I was told that they would tell us the date we would hear and they would give us some notice. So they could very well do it this week, if they notify us of the date tomorrow, and the date ends up being Friday. But I don't know, I'm just leaning towards next week! But who knows! I'm excited!
- Feb 3 by feminista_siempreOkay, I've officially entered OCD mode. haha. I don't think I've ever been this anxious about anything!! (that might be a slight exaggeration.) Ahhh. How is everyone else holding up?
- Feb 4 by lifeismuzikQuote from feminista_siempreDoing ok--just keeping myself distracted with work and leisure activities. I am sure that those of the applicants who are neurotic ad focused enough to have applied to institutions like penn and also keep on this threads will likely get in SOMEWHERE.Have you heard from anyone yet?Okay, I've officially entered OCD mode. haha. I don't think I've ever been this anxious about anything!! (that might be a slight exaggeration.) Ahhh. How is everyone else holding up?
- Feb 4 by tracy.m.kwanHello! I'm applying for Fall of 2013's MSN program at UPENN. It looks like you all applied to the BSN/MSN program...is that right? Can you throw me any advice?
Also, in the online application there is an area for "Supporting Documents." Any suggestions as to what else to upload aside from certifications and cover letters?
Thanks so much.