2013 UCSF MEPN Applicants - Page 14Register Today!
- Dec 14, '12 by scwolfWhat I heard is that they will speak with you in Spanish (part of the time) IF you have claimed some Spanish language ability. They don't require a proficiency exam like some schools so this is a way to be sure that people are not claiming skills they don't have. This is second-hand information, however. Frankly, I can't recall now who told me. Maybe I read it on an older blog thread. So I can't attest to its accuracy.
I'm a little nervous about it because, as Spanish is a second language for me also, I never feel fluent enough. I'll be brushing up on the ole subjunctivo for the next month.
- Dec 15, '12 by susan23Congrats to all those invited for interview! Unfortunately, I didn't make it :-( Still trying to understand what I could've done better. Just curious - Anyone out there invited for interview in psychiatry or mental health track? Anyone invited for interview that is still doing the prerequisites? Thanks for any input! Good luck to all!!
- Dec 30, '12 by Megan5656Hi Everyone!
I will be interviewing for the FNP on January 18th. This is my second time applying. The first time I didn't even get an interview so for all those out there that didn't get one this time, keep trying. It seems as though few people get in the first time, or even get an interview. Did anyone else apply to USF?
- Jan 1 by samdamanAlright! So it's that time to fill out the FAFSA. What status are you putting down for what our GRADE LEVEL will be?
"1st year graduate / professional"
"5th year / other undergraduate"
- Jan 2 by Megan56561st year graduate because it is technically a graduate program we will hopefully be starting....
- Jan 2 by samdamanI wonder how this works when I'm also applying to other schools (i.e. Columbia) that offers a BSN/MSN. Just go for the lowest common denominator?
- Jan 17 by samdamanHey everyone! It's been pretty quiet here and thought I'd chime in. We're just 1 week away from our interviews. Are ya'll excited?!!! I'm wondering how formal we're supposed to dress for this? Think suit and tie is a bit too much or just kind of go business casual? Anyone else coming in from out of town? This site is so much quieter than last years folks...Last edit by samdaman on Jan 17
- Jan 17 by nondelicacyI agree, which makes me wonder if less people are interviewing this year....Anyways! I'm nervous & excited at the same time & I'm also in disbelief that it's gonna be next week. As for dress code, I'd say it's safe to go with a suit. I remember last year everyone wore a suit.Last edit by nondelicacy on Jan 17 : Reason: Spelling, typo
- Jan 18 by travelbug416Out of all of you who received interviews, how many of you are first time applicants (or second, or third?)