LPN at Kennedy Global School - page 8
by Jaycee77 26,926 Views | 80 Comments
Hi! I'm a nuby here:) I would like to know, if there are students like me or graduates of LPN at Kennedy Global School. I really wanted to hear more about this school and the experiences.... Read More
- 1Jul 25, '11 by yercy121lost 122
ok can u email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
[quote=lost122;5414471]I couldn't agree more with you. I did, however get my license in Florida but the thing I worry now is even if I have the license I don't think I would be able to do the bridge program for RN since all the schools would evaluate your TOR. There's been lot of rumors about Kennedy being blacklisted with some evaluation centers. Sometimes the people in the Philippines doesn't really know how hard life is in America. It's like they don't think on what position u are in so long as u r in america they think like your really rich..oh well i just hope for the best for those who are still on hold to pursue this nursing career.[/quot
- 0Feb 10, '12 by quiazon1979Hi babybear,
I am on my second quarter now and i want to know how is your experience with your clinical?did you already pass your NCLEX?please help because i am really worried if they are credited here in the US.i want to make sure before i go and spend money there.did you pay anything more when you get there?if you can answer my question i will really appreciated..
- 0May 26, '12 by R.N.08This school is a a big FRAUD" opening an ADN PROGRAM WITH NO APPROVED PERMIT AND NO GRADUATES WERE TAKEN LICENSURE. I AM ONE OF THE BATCH WHO HAD DENIED WITH MY LICENSURE IN RN AND NEVER DO ANYTHING BY THIS KENNEDY GLOBAL SCHOOL. I PAID FOR $7,500 WITH NOTHING DON'T EVER APPLY ON THIS SCHOOL YOU WIL LOOSE YOUR MONEY
- 1Jun 23, '12 by AnalouMS. **********
SUBJECT: Kennedy Global School of Business, Inc. (KGSBI)
Dear Ms. ****:
Greetings from Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA)!
We would like to reiterate our position and statement indicated in our responses to queries relative to Kennedy Global School of Business, Inc.’s (KGSBI) Practical Nursing Program. We quote:
“By virtue of the Certificate of Program Registration (CoPR) issued by TESDA to Kennedy Global School of Business, Inc. (KGSBI), the school is authorized only to conduct face-to-face training or instructor-led training in a traditional classroom or laboratory setting of the entire registered programs - Practical Nursing here in the Philippines only. To further clarify, Kennedy Global School of Business, Inc. (KGSBI) cannot conduct the Program in part (Theory or Clinical) or the entirety of it outside of the registered training institution and identified medical institutions (for clinical practice) or business address indicated in the approved application. Thus, other training delivery modes such as on-line/distance learning or school away program (SAP) are not covered by the authority granted to the school.”
Likewise, we are providing you a copy of the Memorandum to our concerned District Office requesting for the conduct of investigation on your concern.
We hope we have been of service to you with the information provided.
Very truly yours,
TVET Systems Development Office
TESDALast edit by Silverdragon102 on Jun 24, '12 : Reason: name and contact details removed
- 1Jul 21, '12 by sasyoneQuote from sundeanthoWhy don't you ask where the owners of these Kennedy schools are from and why they didn't start the school in the US? The owner is from the US so not putting down Philippine schools. Before running someone's mouth, perhaps it is better to do research? Did they, or did they not tell Californians to apply to W VA and then apply for endorsement back to CA? Why would a school do that? Why wouldn't the school just be truthful and tell you their program isn't accepted in CA? If you wish to go to a school that isn't truthful, that is your perogative however, as a possible future patient, I hope I don't have a nurse trained from this school.It a shame that people run their mouth and dont think that opportunity should be given to others they are so closeminded. their life is just a one way thing dead to exploring knowlegde beyond what they think shoukd be the stand. Let keep in mind that the best nurses are not only produced in America. At least i know someone who is a student of KGSB she a better LVN than some that had their education here in the States. If she was not well trained should would not have passed the NCLEX yet you have some that have been taking it and have failed many times but they had their eduction here. lol!!!!!!!!!!! stop running down any school because it does not carries the american logo. let focus on the passion each pass carries into the field. They Phillipine may not have all the tech that makes the work easy but they take pride in doing manually and correctly. that is a plus.
- 0Aug 30, '12 by poljeanHi I just registered here for my wife who passed graduated from Kennedy Global School this year and had a Florida License as LPN, now the issue is the reciprocity here in Illinois.She still cant function as LPN since they questioned the validity of KGS since their is no Licensure exam made in the Phils. All her applications were on hold and we are just hoping for miracle thats after all the conferrences in TESDA and KGS will work ..CGFNS mostly accepted the application only they waited the final records from TESDA then Il board.Sucks that they also hold her application for temporary license.....How about you did you get your Illionios license? One person the KGS made an example was lucky to get her last year......can you help us of what else we can do. They should not recruite students from Ill.I even recommended a puerto rican to enrol the program and shes almost done....She need to boast her morale......I feel bad about her excitement and now its all gone. I even offer we need to move to Florida inorder to practice LPN...to what to expect and wha we are gonna do..( Apollo here )Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Aug 30, '12 : Reason: tos--no phone numbers/privacy