Temple's New to Practice Program - Page 7Register Today!
- Oct 3, '12 by Rags2Riches RNTheir New to Practice listing is posted again now. Deadline is 10/26/12.
- Oct 4, '12 by jw_2012Does anyone know if you can apply to the new to practice program if you only have a few months of experience? I've worked at a hospital for a 3 months, but am looking to relocate, but don't have enough experience for other jobs. Thanks
- Oct 4, '12 by iridium54Quote from jw_2012The application is really not so time consuming, so I'd say just give it a shot.Does anyone know if you can apply to the new to practice program if you only have a few months of experience? I've worked at a hospital for a 3 months, but am looking to relocate, but don't have enough experience for other jobs. Thanks
- Oct 9, '12 by missy32For the people that got jobs through Temple's new to practice, after you filled out the application did you start calling them, some places seem annoyed with get calls. I'm trying to have the best chance of getting an interview. Do they wait until after the application deadline to start interviewing. What units did you get to work on, how long is the orientation. Did you work in healthcare before and if so what type of job and for how long. Sorry for a the questions but I'm trying to see if I have a chance of getting an interview.
- Oct 12, '12 by iridium54I haven't heard anything yet. Trying not to be nervous and hoping it does not mean anything, but looking through the previous posts it looks like people received an email after one week..
- Oct 12, '12 by missy32I wonder if it's one week after the closing date of the post, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a least an interview. Good luck to you
- Oct 15, '12 by mkruglyakHello all. I know the deadline is 10/26, but the position is not on the website anymore. Does anyone know if it was taken down?
- Oct 15, '12 by iridium54mkruglyak, I actually just called to try to speak with a recruiter. Unfortunately I was not put through to her but the receptionist did tell me that the position was taken down because they had so many applicants.
- Oct 15, '12 by mkruglyakiridium54, yeah...i just called myself and they told me the same thing. this is terrible
- Oct 16, '12 by missy32Let's hope for the best but keep sending out resumes at the same time.