manor care paRegister Today!
- by steffuturelpn Apr 6, '12Does anyone know the weekend lpn rates in pa for a every other weekend position
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=694506©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,917 Views
- Apr 9, '12 by hiswife0223Seven years ago it was 20.50 starting lpn rate at Manorcare mercy fitz.
- Apr 10, '12 by michelle126What part of PA? It varies in the different regions. I work for another chain and it varies from facility to facility even in the same region.
- Apr 10, '12 by steffuturelpnThe one in Pottstown I have a interview today for a weekend position
- Apr 29, '12 by AtomicWomanA year ago, they offered me $30 an hour for every other weekend, with no benefits, no sick time and no vacation. For reasons I won't say publicly, I would not work for *any* Manor Care. I did not like what I saw there.
- Apr 29, '12 by steffuturelpnmy Ok thanks I am a new grad with no experience so my offer was no where near tgat
- Apr 30, '12 by AtomicWomanThey offered me that with only 6 months experience.
- Apr 30, '12 by steffuturelpnWow I guess they r ripping me off lol but I have to take it cuz I have to start somewhere
- Apr 30, '12 by AtomicWomanWhoops. I misread your initial question. I got $30/hour offered, but I am an RN. Hope I didn't make you too paranoid. Sorry!
- May 1, '12 by steffuturelpnLol it's cool thanks