LaSalle Achieve Fall 2012 - page 3
by lostinthesauce 10,216 Views | 98 Comments
Hello all, I wanted to start a thread for those of us who are starting at LaSalle's PT evening and weekend program this fall. I was accepted a few weeks ago, and I'm currently working on my compliance forms. Any one else in... Read More
- 0Jun 28, '12 by HeatherLhey all,
yes i got a formal letter. i know this is late but what about the health clinic at lasalle for the immunizations? i have had all of my immunizations through work (i work at a hospital), but am shaking my head running around for the ppd, titers, etc... i did not get the "official" letter until the end of may and i don’t think they even finalized the database until the end of may. now it is down to the deadline and i need the second ppd (sched. for next week) and am waiting for my cpr card in the mail. are we penalized if we don’t have them? school starts in august so i am assuming that if we have everything done and are waiting for paperwork is it an issue.
i will have it all latest by july 15, but goodness a month is not enough time. oh well.
and goodness $200 bucks to miss a clinical!
- 0Jun 28, '12 by mxb164Right? I got an email acceptance on May 11 and have been scrambling to get everything done. I only just got my "official" letter because there was an issue with my address. I think the deadline is technically flexible. I still need my 3rd Hep shot which is not due until Nov. and found out that it's okay. Best of luck. Oy!
- 0Jun 29, '12 by krd1984Hi! I am switching from Drexel's ACE program to hopefully the Achieve for Fall 2012. Since I sent in all my clearances including FBI (something I believe Drexel required but not LaSalle not sure) I am hoping to hear very soon. To those that have been accepted, is there a specific medical form they send out? I know I need another PPD done since mine is going to be a year old and most likely titers drawn once again. Any info is extremely helpful! Good luck and I hope I see you all this Fall!
- 0Quote from HeatherLJust input the dates that you expect to have your second ppd done and read. Nicole Taylor told me to do this because I couldn't get the second one done before July 1st. She said if you write a note for her she won't accidentally mark you not compliant.Hey all,
Yes I got a formal letter. I know this is late but what about the Health clinic at LaSalle for the immunizations? I have had all of my immunizations through work (I work at a Hospital), but am shaking my head running around for the PPD, titers, etc... I did not get the "official" letter until the end of May and I don’t think they even finalized the database until the end of May. Now it is down to the deadline and I need the second PPD (sched. for next week) and am waiting for my CPR card in the mail. Are we penalized if we don’t have them? School starts in August so I am assuming that if we have everything done and are waiting for paperwork is it an issue.
I will have it all latest by July 15, but goodness a month is not enough time. Oh Well.
And goodness $200 bucks to miss a clinical!
- 0Would anyone be interested in an informal meetup this month or next? Since we'll be spending the next 2.5 years together, I think we should get to know each other. :-) I don't know about anyone else, but I've been thinking about classes more and more as the beginning of the semester gets closer. I think the key to our success will not only be how hard we study, but also the support system we have while on this journey. I would love to meet you all before orientation. Let me know - I'd be happy to organize.
- 0Jul 3, '12 by krd1984That sounds like a good idea! I met with the coordinator today and got all the forms and what to do, so I am hoping I am accepted into the program! Just sucks that I need to all over again do the background checks, immunizations etc. I hope my titers have decided to stay the same. I look forward to seeing all of you!