Do you know of any facility in PA that hires without license?Register Today!
- by lorpu 2012 Jul 24, '12I am a newly graduated lpn preparing to take my boards, do you
know of any facility in PA that hire without license?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=762245©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 788 Views
- Jul 30, '12 by Isitpossibleunfortunately no... can barely get a job WITH a license!!
- Jul 31, '12 by TheCommuterDiscussion has been moved to the Pennsylvania Nursing forum.
- Aug 5, '12 by mrshoskinsSimpson house & inglis house r 2 off the top of my head dat I no used 2 hire on temp license, not sure if dat changed...win I graduated I jus called diff places & asked 2 speak 2 D.O.N & I asked them
- Aug 8, '12 by luvmy2angelsI started applying for jobs about 4 months before i graduated. Most places i applied to (both hospitals and long term care facilities) were very willing to hire me with out having taken the boards yet, as long as i had my temp to practice permit. Most places that are willing to hire w/o license will have stipulations that you must take and pass boards within 4-6 months of hire, if you take and fail then you may no longer keep your job. My first job after graduation was at a hospital and i had 6 months to take and pass boards. Hope this helps.
- Aug 15, '12 by ashleyisawesomelehigh valley hospital in allentown, reading hospital in reading, ephrata hospital in ephrata (near lancaster). those are just the ones i know of off the top of my head.