Can anyone recommend an accelerated RN to BSN program near Pittsburgh?Register Today!
- by BadBird Mar 26, '05I am planning on going back to school for my BSN and am wondering if anyone has any suggestions about accelerated programs near Pittsburgh area.
- 1,315 Views
- Mar 29, '05 by michelle126Think Pitt has a program.
- Mar 29, '05 by NurseyBaby'05I found three others.
Carlow, Duquesne and LaRoche. I think they're all pretty expensive though. Not that Pitt's that much cheaper.
These three are all in or close to the city. There's also Cal U in California, PA, but a lot of the classes are offered at CCAC South Campus.
- Apr 9, '05 by BadBirdThanks for the web links. I think I am going to Waynsburg, i'll interview in 2 weeks.
- Apr 9, '05 by NurseyBaby'05One of my favorite instructors went there and really enjoyed it. I forgot all about Waynesburg. Good luck!!!
- Apr 9, '05 by humglumI looked into the online RN to BSN program at Duquesne. Good luck with whatever you choose!
- Jan 12, '06 by crispiThe Waynesburg program is excellent. I went there for my BSN. I am currently enrolled there for the MSN/MBA program. Good Luck
- Jan 16, '06 by ChristineNJust thought I'd add that Slippery Rock also has a program and they are pretty affordable.