Anyone know of a LPN program in or around Philadelphia, PA? - Page 5Register Today!
- Jun 8, '10 by NellzHey guys..was so happy to come across this thread as im considering going to PIT as well. But the next classes don't start till next January :-( . And any other program ive looked at is too far. So im considering starting the admissions process and waiting, but does anyone know of any other LPN programs in Philadelphia? (easily accessible to public transportation as I am not driving right now)
- Jun 24, '10 by ssmall01nellz... did you take the teas test yet?> I am trying to get into pit for next jan as well. I know what the passing scores they want but didnt know what is considered "high"? do you know by any chance?
- Jun 24, '10 by NellzNo not yet. Im scheduled to take it July 24th. I needed time to study my science and math. I got the book they suggested online. Don't know what the passing scores are or whats considered high. Id be interested in finding out too!
- Jul 26, '10 by NellzI passed! But wasnt high. In reading I was high, 90%+, math was low and science was passing, 60%. So now on to the next phase. Let me know how it goes for you.
- Jan 17, '11 by MRSJONESHello i know im a couple years late but im a 32 yr old mother a 3 and am very interested in going back to school for lpn thn rn i am a littl nervous about going back to school after so long being out...im in georgia now but will b goin back home(philly) n april can any1 reccomend a school for me...and for al that have completed their course can yaw give me some advice thanks...i really dont know how to navigate thru this sight so if you can please email me any feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com...thanks
- Jan 26, '11 by steffuturelpneastern center for arts n technology in willow grove i start feb 7, tuition 12000, 12 months full time n fully accredited since 1986, ive only heard good things about them
- Mar 14, '11 by MRSJONESHello i was just seeing if you have graduated and how was the journey?
- Apr 13, '12 by DivaLaJuicyI just got accepted to Lincoln Technical Institute today and I am excited I start August 8th. I took the Teas Test which only had Reading Comprehension and Math I needed a 54.6% for reading and a 33% for math and I scored an 85.6% on the reading and 88.4 on the math. Good luck to everyone.
- Apr 14, '12 by steffuturelpnwell ladies I graduated from eastern on Jan 26 2012 and took my boards march 19 and passed with only 85 questions on the first try and I got my first job offer yesterday. Yayyyy it has been a long hard year if struggles and sacrifice. Lpn school is no easy task and will drain the life out of you literally. But it's doable and very easy to fail. My class started with 30 and 13 didn't make it. Good Luck
- Jul 29, '12 by chareewilkinsHi I'm new on here and was browsing for a while I see some give out good advice so I would like some for myself.. I am looking to start the LPN program at either school in Philadelphia in jan or feb. I know for sure that Eastern classes start in feb 2013 .. Has anyone went to either schools and why did you choose the school.? Also how are the classes I have seen a bit bad reviews about pitc but I know it's a new year and things change so any advice please help thanks ☺
P.s I'm not sure if I'm writing on the right thread..I'm new
I posted on other threads but can't seem to get any info so please help 😨😨😨😨😨