Core Curriculum in Orthopaedic NursingRegister Today!
- by SpartanRN Mar 28Hello all,
I moved to the ortho floor from the ortho OR over a year ago and have been trying to get my hands on the most current issue of the Core Curriculum available. The 6th edition has been out of stock since I started looking, and now the 7th edition print date has gone from winter to spring, but is now pushed out to summer (I just called NAON to ask what the hang up is...no definite answer.)
I am more than ready to study and am frustrated that I have to wait until summer. I've checked Amazon & ebay...Can anybody offer a suggestion on where I can get this book? Anybody you know selling theirs?
- May 21 by beekerI am also looking! Let me know if you find one or hear when the new one will be out.
- May 28 by AssailantsI thought you could get the book directly from the NAON?
- Jun 12 by november17The 7th edition was released in late May 2013, after the NAON congress ended.
- Jun 14 by calstudentI contacted NAON and they said that the 7th edition is "currently being printed and will be available for purchase from our online store on July 15th, 2013"
- Jul 10 by SimonRNSpartanRN, there is one available on amazon, the link is
Amazon.com: Buying Choices: Core Curriculum for Orthopaedic Nursing (Naon, Core Curriculum for Orthopaedic Nursing)