Applicants to Portland area schools for 2012. - Page 29Register Today!
- May 22, '12 by nwnursingI verified yesterday (actually talked to someone) that it was 9-11. I don't know where on campus. I didn't verify the date, but we all seemed to agree it was the 5th.
I bet we get a letter in the next day or two as well. Until then, I would block that off on your calendar.Last edit by nwnursing on May 22, '12 : Reason: add info
- May 22, '12 by newnurse2015Hi. I have been reading this thread for about a month. Thank you to all the encouragement it has given me. I too am hoping to get into nursing school this fall.
I just wanted to let you know I talked with ------- from PCC and the "INFORMATION SESSION" on June 5, 2012 from 9-11am is not mandatory. It is opened to all accepted and wait listed students. Mandatory meetings don't begin until September.Last edit by dianah on May 23, '12 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names
- May 24, '12 by nwnursingClackamas interview done!
I can't decide how to spend the rest of my day: clean my messy house or watch bad TV on the couch? Decisions, decisions...
- May 24, '12 by LilpokaCongrats on being DONE nwnursing! I think what you do next might depend on how well you feel after your interview. If you think it went well, clean the house and feel good about your surroundings...if it didn't go so well, sit and watch a bad movie because you won't really care how bad it is anyway, lol.
I am hoping it well!
- May 24, '12 by SushiOConnorPHEW!!! Done with my CCC interview as well! nwnursing, hope yours was a positive experience too! I also managed to drop off my PCC seat verification today! It was worth the $50 for my peace of mind knowing they know I WANT that seat.
Since it's a nice day I just might try to pipe up a second zone on the sprinkler system, finish the dishes then splurge and make frozen pizza (with extra sauce and cheese and veggies of course!)
- May 24, '12 by SushiOConnorSasafras0123,
What time did you go! I had mine today at 10:30!
- May 25, '12 by Sasafras012312:15! Do you guys remember when/how they were going to send out letters? Email or mail?