Walden University has new FNP and AGNP Programs - Page 8Register Today!
- Aug 24, '12 by NurseMecoFinally "accepted" my acceptance to Walden's brand new FNP program, starting Sept 4. Excited and scared since it's new, but hopeful that all will work out. Being new, I'm sure there will be some bumps, but hopefully not so bad that we can't be successful. Joined the FB group yesterday. Well, I guess I will be seeing most of you in class on the 4th...good luck to us all.
- Aug 25, '12 by phibeta98Just received my acceptnace email for the September 4th FNP Class. Anyone from Tennessee starting in September?
- Sep 3, '12 by FNP-2-BEHas anyone done any research for PA in matters of licnesure and being able to sit for licensure? I am confused as to how this online schooling works as I am hearing different things from different people. Any input appreciated!
- Sep 8, '12 by lv2bfitSo, week one of the program is coming to a close. I must say I am certain I made the right choice. It's challenging, comprehensive, and convenient. The coming weeks are going to be a lot of work, but if it wasn't, I would question the program.
- Sep 15, '12 by FNP-2-BECan anyone help me to find out if I will be allowed to sit for the Boards in Pennsylvania going through Waldens program?
- Sep 24, '12 by HossmanHey can tell me about this please I'm from TX I want to start in Dec. I'm not sure about school yet.
If you can email me that will be great. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much
- Did you start the program if so how has it been going? I am looking to start this Demeber 4th 2012?
- Can seomone add me to the FB group. My email is email@example.com
I am starting December 4th
- I am new to this forum and website. You can actually speak to someone at Walden and they will give you information on your state. SC is allowed to sit for boards.
- I am looking to find out the same information