Grand Canyon UniversityRegister Today!
- by BSN_BOUND Oct 14, '09Hello All!
I'm just wondering if any of you have attended or are attending GCU. I would like to know what the schedule is. M-F 8-3?? What? Thanks in advance for the help!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=431419©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,466 Views
- Oct 16, '09 by AmandaPaigeHi! I just got accepted into GCU for the Spring 2010 Traditional program. I was talking to an adviser today & she said for the current semester that they had clinical all day Wed. from 8-2 and class Mon & Thurs from 8-10:50 and Tues 8:50-11:50. They did not have Friday classes. However, she said that this could change next semester. Hope that helps a little!
- Jan 4, '10 by CateJohnsonHow hard was it to get in I am apply for the fast track 2010 May and I am just trying to figure it all out.
- Jan 8, '10 by miteacherWhat is the accelerated program like?
- Jan 8, '10 by CateJohnsonSo I am attending the school this semester and have a seat for the May of 2010 fast track. The classes are 8 weeks long, and they pump you with tons of information. It is hard but if this is something that you want then studying and you will do great. The fast track just means it is year round so you will only have a week for summer and 2 weeks for winter. instead of 3 weeks for summer and 4 weeks for winter. All in all I have been to SCC, EMC, RIO, and Mesa. Hands down these classes are better the campus is better, people help you and like there job they teach you what you need to know instead of well they think you should know. They classes are small which allows you the time with teachers unlike other schools. Hope this helps!
- Jan 9, '10 by miteacherThank you for answering my questions. I was wondering if they had an accelerated program where you finish in a year or year and a half for someone who already has a B.S. in another area. I tried looking on their website, but it didn't look like they had a program like that.
- Jan 10, '10 by CateJohnsonyes they have that too. my friend just finished hers and love the program.
- Jan 31, '10 by BVFD 333miteacher, they have a bridge program online for BS to MSN. I will start on March 8th. BTW English is my second language sothat I am a little worried how I will do...Graduation, if all goes good, is in 2.5 years...