March 26 start - Page 24Register Today!
- Apr 28, '12 by WillyNillyHas anyone had their discussion board post graded yet? My paper was graded (Woohoo!) but Im waiting on the discussion to know for sure.The anticipation is wearing on me!
- Apr 28, '12 by ProgressiveThinkingI don't even have my paper from week 4 graded. I'm hoping to keep my A in the class, but who knows? When are we supposed to get our grades?
I got my dars at the beginning of this month. I was really lucky to have mine completed so quickly.
- Apr 28, '12 by kayarm213I was never notified mine was done but through stalking it I found it was done.
- Apr 28, '12 by kayarm213I haven't had anything graded yet
- Apr 28, '12 by cincinursemaryI got my DARS right after I got the acceptance email. It was so frustrating waiting. I sent my transcripts in November but didn't find out till February what my DARS said. The bad thing was that I have to take a boat load of extra courses since I finished my diploma program so long ago. I almost didn't start. But I am not going to let it get to me. I have the determination to see ith through.
Have any of you decided to try to test out of anything? I am going to try to test out of Freshman Comp.
- Apr 28, '12 by evieincoI'm taking the summer off too! I've been in school for what feels like forever! Just one more class, 414, then a nice, needed break. I'm working PT, but have 9 kids, so I'm busy too! I'm looking forward to hanging with the kids and relaxing by the pool this summer, and reading for pleasure!
Quote from WillyNilly
Im taking the summer off. I work FT have a bunch of kids ranging from toddler to 8 running through my house at any given moment and want to spend some time watching True Blood, playing with the sprinkler,chasing bugs and fishing with the minions. Summer is my favorite! Ill give it another go in fall when they all return to school too. I know I slacked in the last week and a half so Ill accept the grade I got. As long as its passing, Im alright.
- Apr 30, '12 by ProgressiveThinkingSo because EPIC glitched, my group won't have our grades until Thursday. Grades were initially due by today (Monday). EVERYONE in our group was required to turn in their work through EPIC yesterday, and even if it was late they would still receive full credit. I'm not understanding how 1 day of late assignments translates into 3 more days of waiting for our grades. EVERYONE had to turn their work in through EPIC, so it's not like our TA has to sort through his e-mails to find our papers.
My module 4 paper is still not graded. I'm sensing laziness.
- Apr 30, '12 by kayarm213No Mod 5 grades for my section either....our TA said originally all assignments would be graded 72 hours after they were due. So I'm hopeful by tomorrow they will be up. I keep stalking that damn site to see if the DB and paper grades are posted yet.
- Apr 30, '12 by cincinursemaryI got my Module 4, but like everyone else , no grade for module 5. I've checked like 5 times already today.
I just want to know how I did.
- Apr 30, '12 by Simply ComplicatedMy discussion posts were graded, but no grades for the paper yet. But I got 100 on the discussion, so hopefully I did well on the paper as well. Frustrating to wait.