Family Nursing (NRSE 330) summer 2012 - page 27
23,674 Views | 334 Comments
Well i will be in this class for the summer session, i am hoping this experiencve wil be a positive one.... Read More
- 0Aug 11, '12 by chucksterQuote from mo2rnDefinitely ask about the grade change. it looks like there was a very slight curve for my section that resulted in an increase of ~7% to the mid-term grade.I am officially frustrated, I failed the midterm and to add insult to injury I checked epic and they lowered my score even more.When i calculated the number of questions i got correct the score should not have been lowered.
- 0Aug 11, '12 by chucksterQuote from mtsteelhorseBe interesting to see what the grades are for the final. My sense was the questions were a bit less ridiculous, which should translate in higher scores. We'll see. I've managed to keep perfect scores on both the DB and case study but my grade on the mid-term put an A out of reach unless I'm one of apparently many to get a perfect score on the final. As long as the final grade is at least a B, I'm happy to just be done with things.Send an inquiry ASAP. I am so sorry this happened. I got dinged on the case study of all things. No explanation of course.I don't have the rest of the grades yesterday. I think this will drop me below the A I wanted after I get the inevitably low score on the final. This class really blows.
- 1Quote from GolfloverTook gerontology. Get a head start by reading Tuesdays with Morrie...short read, but you'll need it for the class. Good luck...refer to the thread on this course for tips.The final seemed more reasonable than the midterm. I still don't think we should get tests without adequate study guides. Glad it is over too. Anyone taking Gerontology next?
- 0Aug 11, '12 by rninmeQuote from hollierncrrnJust checked and mine got lowered too. And did you notice there was no evaluation for the course? I was "not available" when I went to fill it out. Wanted to say something nice about my TA - she was a peach! I can see a nasty gram to the dean of the school if this crap continues. How can you LOWER grades after the fact?Grrr my midterm was lowered too. I don't get it how can one sections grades go up and others go down? Hoping this was an error. Praying I did better on the final than I did the midterm...
- 0Aug 11, '12 by rninmeQuote from GolfloverOr watch the movie - I used the book as reference for the paper. Get a large box of kleenex before you even start that class ....The final seemed more reasonable than the midterm. I still don't think we should get tests without adequate study guides. Glad it is over too. Anyone taking Gerontology next?