Family Nursing January - page 13
by NBanasz1 18,735 Views | 190 Comments
Starting this family nursing course in January and from what I hear this is going to be a hard course. I am looking for the support of my fellow class mates, or any hints from those who have previously taken the class. Thank... Read More
- 1Feb 5, '13 by NBanasz1So the reason our posts are not flowing is because we have to answer so many questions in 6, 5 sentence paragraphs. How are we supposed to now include an introduction and a conclusion in those same six paragraphs AND still answer all of the questions?
- 0Feb 5, '13 by enuf_alreadyQuote from modgoth1Just got it. It said people have not been following directions in the ever changing weekly announcements for the assignments and points will be deducted! The announcements are posted Monday or Tuesday. They are due Friday. I work full time and HATE staying up all night for last minute deadlines due to poor planning (not mine). Is there not a way to figure out the assignment details before Monday night or Tuesday--or week 4 of the class? Just askin'.Did everyone get an announcement saying that we have to include an introduction and conclusion paragraph in our regular discussion board postings? The message said that we should have been doing this all along. UH, since when? I've never had this requirement in any OU nursing class. Changing it up on week four is annoying. We are nearly done folks!
- 0Feb 5, '13 by BeautifulyouI agree, this is beyond frustrating. I guess I am guilty of not followig the directions. ( The directions we didn't have!) I am off Monday's and Tuesday's so this is when I get the majority of my work done. Posting on Monday or Tuesday should not be considered "posting early". We should not be penalized because they can't give us the revised instructions on time. At least they were nice enough not to deduct points last week after they decided the DB was supposed to be about the case study family. (after the fact) This class has seemed to be much more time consuming that the other nsg classes I have taken. Anyone else feel this way?Last edit by Beautifulyou on Feb 5, '13 : Reason: changes
- 0Feb 6, '13 by modgoth1One more week, one more week! Jumping through hoops and all. We will get through this.
I don't really think this class has been too bad. A discussion board and a case study each week has been fine by me. Having no exams has rocked! Yes, there have been inconsistencies and changes but they have been minor compared to some other nursing classes I've had. The case study is monotonous for sure, glad to finish that up next week.
- 0Feb 6, '13 by NBanasz1Quote from modgoth1According to the TA we are not supposed to hyphenate the Authors names for our textbook, apparently that is APA format. The announcements said it. I agree this class has not been too much work, Its just been hard figuring out the work that we have to do.What names?