Fall 12 NRSE 4520 Assessment and Promotion - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 29, '12 by Simply ComplicatedPretty sure it was because people posted answers to the assignment.
- Oct 30, '12 by Esme12The thread has not been erased....that would effect post counts but it has been permanently removed from view.
traumaRUs Admin Oct 29 The previous 78 page thread has been moved off site as students were posting their group project answers on the thread.
This is ACADEMIC DISHONESTY and will get you EXPELLED...end of school, done, finished!!!!
Per the terms of service, to which everyone agrees, AN does not condone this type of behavior.
The internet is not anonymous - it wouldn't take anyone anytime at all to figure out who is posting what.
- Oct 30, '12 by cincinursemaryMy book for Assessment came today. I guess I'm ready to go.
- Oct 30, '12 by iwantmoreQuote from cincinursemaryThanks for the reminder, I have to order my book, thankful for Amazon, lolMy book for Assessment came today. I guess I'm ready to go.
- Oct 30, '12 by ynursedQuote from cincinursemaryAmazon was on a 1 to 3 week shipping delay so I ordered from Barnes and Noble and the hurricane has delayed delivery. Hopefully it will arrive by Monday!My book for Assessment came today. I guess I'm ready to go.
- Oct 30, '12 by iwantmoreI just ordered from Amazon, delivery estimate Thursday.
- Oct 30, '12 by ynursedQuote from ohgirnWhich book did you order the Jarvis one? The Nurse Educator shows 1-3 weeks.I just ordered from Amazon, delivery estimate Thursday.
- Oct 30, '12 by evieincoI'm doing the rental through Barnes and Noble, ordered today, said one shipped already. Hoping to get them both by Monday.
- Oct 30, '12 by cincinursemaryI just happened to have Nurse as Educator already. But got mine thru Amazon. I am anxious to get started. I want to be done with the fall semester... 3 weeks off sounds really good.
- Nov 1, '12 by AradienI'm in too! Tried to take this course before but had trouble with assignments, so glad to have found this board!