Who is applying to CSCC in July for the traditional ADN?Register Today!
- by foreverLaur May 6, '10Anyone applying to Columbus State in July for the traditional ADN program? Would love to meet some classmates!!
- May 16, '10 by foreverLaurWell, cool. Looks like I'm flying solo
- May 16, '10 by kidsnstudynI know two girls in my anatomy class are planning on it. I know that doesn't really help... but I start this fall.
- May 16, '10 by foreverLaurI'm jealous I hate waiting - I've known I wanted to be a nurse since late 2007 and I won't be one until the end of 2013.
- May 21, '10 by kidsnstudyn@ForeverLaur = I know the feeling... of it taking forever, by the time I'm done w/ my ADN it'll have been 6 years since I decided I wanted to go into nursing.
@KayCo = I've "heard" that we'll have a packet soon and some kind of meeting in July. But let's face it we "hear" a lot of stuff from people so honestly I don't really know any facts.
- Jul 2, '10 by rlester4I applied at 0901am so I have my fingers crossed!
- Jul 2, '10 by foreverLaurI had mine submitted at 9:00:04am July 1 so PLEASE let it be March 2011!!! I took a screen shot the instant I submitted showing the exact time with the confirmation page haha.
- Jul 27, '10 by b0rea1isI submitted my application also at 9:00 am on July 1st. I don't know about the seconds. I just know I submitted before 9:01. However, I heard there were dozens of people all waiting in the computer lab to register right at 9:00 am.
- Jul 27, '10 by foreverLaurQuote from kc8worI have personally talked to at least 20 that applied the second the application opened. Such a crapshoot... ugh. I wish they would prioritize somewhat based on prereq grades and HESI scores so you get some reward for working hard and doing well the first time around...I submitted my application also at 9:00 am on July 1st. I don't know about the seconds. I just know I submitted before 9:01. However, I heard there were dozens of people all waiting in the computer lab to register right at 9:00 am.