Ohio LicenseRegister Today!
- by blynn9173 Jul 31, '12Does any one know how long it takes once you passed your NCLEX it is posted on the Ohio Board of Nursing?
- Jul 31, '12 by turnforthenurseRNFor all of my friends (I'm originally from Ohio) it took them a day or two.
- Jul 31, '12 by er3465Took mine yesterday morning it was up around 11:30ish today, so about 26 hours for me!
- Jul 31, '12 by blynn9173ER3465 did you do the pearson vue trick and it worked for you. I took my test at 8 am and i have tried the pearson vue trick, and according to it I passed. Did the trick work for you?
- Jul 31, '12 by er3465Yes I did! Hopefully yours will show up today (lol since its Wednesday already)!
- Aug 1, '12 by blynn9173Well it has been 24 hours now and still nothing on the board of nursing. I got the good pop up. Dont understand why my name hasnt showed up yet.
- Aug 1, '12 by er3465As I said mine took about 26 hours to go up. Also the BON website says it can take up to three days. I know its not easy but relax and be patient!
- Aug 1, '12 by blynn9173Thank you. Its so hard to be patient. I am afraid its not true, but I can't register for it again. It says on my status delivery successful. I just cant believe that i have actually passed.
- Aug 1, '12 by JENURSE03This is what the good pop up sign says
" records indicates you have recently registered for this test please contact Bon. An appointment can not be scheduled at this time. "
- Aug 18, '12 by HippyDippyLPNmine took about 30 hours I believe. we were able to find out before it was posted online though cant remeber what site we went through.