Ohio LicenseRegister Today!
- by blynn9173 Jul 31, '12Does any one know how long it takes once you passed your NCLEX it is posted on the Ohio Board of Nursing?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=765375©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,186 Views
- Jul 31, '12 by turnforthenurseRNFor all of my friends (I'm originally from Ohio) it took them a day or two.
- Jul 31, '12 by er3465Took mine yesterday morning it was up around 11:30ish today, so about 26 hours for me!
- Jul 31, '12 by blynn9173ER3465 did you do the pearson vue trick and it worked for you. I took my test at 8 am and i have tried the pearson vue trick, and according to it I passed. Did the trick work for you?
- Jul 31, '12 by er3465Yes I did! Hopefully yours will show up today (lol since its Wednesday already)!
- Aug 1, '12 by blynn9173Well it has been 24 hours now and still nothing on the board of nursing. I got the good pop up. Dont understand why my name hasnt showed up yet.
- Aug 1, '12 by er3465As I said mine took about 26 hours to go up. Also the BON website says it can take up to three days. I know its not easy but relax and be patient!
- Aug 1, '12 by blynn9173Thank you. Its so hard to be patient. I am afraid its not true, but I can't register for it again. It says on my status delivery successful. I just cant believe that i have actually passed.
- Aug 1, '12 by JENURSE03This is what the good pop up sign says
" records indicates you have recently registered for this test please contact Bon. An appointment can not be scheduled at this time. "
- Aug 18, '12 by HippyDippyLPNmine took about 30 hours I believe. we were able to find out before it was posted online though cant remeber what site we went through.