Any Nursing Students for Spring 2014 for Tric?? Cuyahoga Community College - Page 18Register Today!
- Sep 21 by Bluekissesz33Quote from aradolec211When I opened the files it says there are no files in this folder... Am I doing something wrong?You are now apart of the group. If you go on my tri-c space there is a 'my groups' icon on the top right hand of the page. A screen will pop up when you go on that and ADN will be one of the groups. You click on that and it will direct you to the group. From there you click on files and everything is on there, including how to access the NEONI test.
I believe we actually have to score a 94% on it.
- Sep 23 by aradolec211Once you get there you have to click on adn handbook and a file will appear.
- Quote from ACMA13Thanks I finally found it they had to read me... It didn't go through the first time... I'm so excited and nervous.There's two ADN groups. One is private and you must be added by the Nursing Dept. That one has all the information. The public ADN group doesn't have anything.
- Re enter
- So, whos gonna be at metro days?
- Sep 24 by aradolec211I'm at metro during days