Good OB books to read.....Register Today!
- by FavoRED2 Dec 7, '11I just got a Job in L&D...doesnt start until next year...But i would like about 2 good books to read to help me understand OB better. As a new grad I only had 1 semster in OB so its only so much i know about the area so what are some books that have helped some of you throughout your careers in OB??
- Dec 8, '11 by EmergencyNrseI learned from Hustler and Playboy...
- Dec 8, '11 by Britrn04Intrapartum Management Modules 4th Ed, Kennedy, Ruth & Martin. Great for new grads!
- Dec 11, '11 by lakec4meGuidelines to Perinatal Care and anything on the AWHONN website
- Dec 11, '11 by ischialspinesall of the above, especially if you need to learn more about physiology. For practical day to day inormation, I love the labor progress handbook for positioning, etc. we keep a copy on the unit now especially when we're just running out of ideas.