brain sheet for postpartum/antepartum please postRegister Today!
- by lalagrace May 23, '07hi, newbie here wanting ideas for a brain sheet. please post what you use.
- May 23, '07 by GingerSuewhat is a brain sheet?
- May 23, '07 by ElvishA brainsheet is what you use to take report, keep track of your pt's info, what they need, what's already done. Doubly nice when you have a mom and a baby to keep up with.
- May 23, '07 by MemphisOBRNCI have one but I'll have to send it from work. You can private message me to let me know where to send it.
- May 31, '07 by maxybehrI just posted on the sticky thread about this...please forgive me. I would love to have a brain sheet sent to me. I already posted my email address on the other post, i tried to Private message but it wouldn't work. Thanks in advance.
- Here are two of mine.
The first is an L&D one (two columns for 2 patients).
The second is a revised (more detailed) with ante/L&D on half the page and postpartum on the other half.
You could edit in Word for your needsLast edit by mitchsmom on Jun 1, '07
- brain cramps... trying to repost that second file...
- Jun 4, '07 by lanniszLove it! Thanks for posting it!
- Aug 26, '07 by mysunshines0307Thank you so much for posting this!!!!