Student Resources: Health Assessment Materials - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 2, '09 by studentmaryVicki - I don't know where else to turn. I just got transferred into nursing school. I have at 3.75 in my pre-nursing classes. I am having a terrible time with health assessment. (Jarvis) I have 63, 65 on the first two tests. I asked other people how they are studying and they say "just read throught the text" I have studied and studied and I don't know what to do. the prof just says study more. I think I am studying the wrong way - the wrong text - I don't know if I can memorize the whole book!!!! any tips?
- Nov 26, '09 by whitebunnymarkbbbb
- Dec 21, '09 by Queenbee01Hi, I missed where to find the lung assessments could you reiterate that for me pls.
- Dec 29, '09 by futureRN_AnastasiaAmazing! Thank you!
- Dec 30, '09 by netglowvicki, here are some more goodies i found in my quest for more info when i was a student... the texas website is full of great stuff worth exploring (btw, not from tx, but, "hook 'em" anyway).
youtube - managing chest drainage
youtube - assessing lung sounds (part 1)
youtube - heart sounds
heart-health topics - texas heart institute heart information center
- Jan 3, '12 by VickyRNExcellent online resources