Nursing Journal article over TuberculosisRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Nursing Journal article over Tuberculosis in Nursing Student Assistance, part of Nursing Student ... I am currently in my second semesterof the ADN program. I am doing a presentation over tuberculosis...by 2bJDRN14 Feb 15I am currently in my second semesterof the ADN program. I am doing a presentation over tuberculosis which is dueone Tuesday 02/19/13. I have completed the presentation but we are required toprovide a nursing journal article related to the topic we were eachindividually assigned. I am having the hardest time finding a "NursingJournal Article" over Tuberculosis and would highly appreciate it ifanyone could help me out. I have spent hours trying to find one. It has to bepublished in the U.S. and must be within the past 5 years. Any suggestionswould really be helpful. ThanksLast edit by Esme12 on Feb 16
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=815802©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 593 Views
- Feb 15 by allycat77Try nursing center.com they have lots of journal articles. There were even a few written recently on TB. You just have to dig. I googled "journal of nursing" and it took me there.
- Feb 16 by iluvivthttp://isgweb.aorn.org/isgweb/downlo...08131-1320.pdf
here is one from 2008 if you have not found one
- Feb 16 by Esme12How did you complete your project without this article? My suggestion is to join medscape it is free and has thousands of nursing article that are free and current. http://search.medscape.com/news-search?newSearchHeader=1&queryText=tuberculosis
- Feb 16 by GrnTeaAssuming you did not get this assignment late on the Friday afternoon before this holiday weekend, the place to have started is not your computer but your librarian at school. S/he will have contacts with databases of nursing literature (the Cumulative Index of Nursing and Allied Health Literature, CINAHL, is the motherlode), your school may have a contract for students to access its contents for free, and s/he can teach you how to maximize your search possibilities. This is one reason that librarians exist, to help people access information. Use them. They love to be asked. Your community library can also get you things on interlibrary loan for nothing. Really, sitting at your computer is not the be-all, end-all of getting information.
How DID you put together any kind of presentation without supporting articles, anyway?
I suggest that if you or your classmates are ever assigned to do a presentation on something, that you give one on how to find and identify articles for background info for papers. Somebody should have taught you that already, but now you have some ideas on what to do.
- Feb 16 by StudentOfHealingAN is a small world.... I swear I know who the OP is. lol