NG/G-tube administration videos?Register Today!
- by moncj66 Mar 21, '09Does anyone know where I can watch videos to practice this skill? I failed medication administration through a g-tube and need to retest on monday or I fail clinical..Help please?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=379005©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,135 Views
- Mar 21, '09 by dblpnTry you tube. lots of vids on their about ng tube.
- Mar 21, '09 by *ac*Not sure where to find this, but be aware that an NG and a G -tube are two completely different things. The NG goes thru the nare, and the G is accessed through the abdomen.
- Mar 21, '09 by dblpnare you referring to my post?
- Mar 21, '09 by Natingaleyeah i love youtube. I knew i was giving meds via NG tube so I you tubed it first and i got it down pat before i had to administer it. easy peasy.
- Mar 22, '09 by moncj66thanks u guys, I completely forgot about youtube!
- Mar 23, '09 by avatar78http://saddleback.edu/alfa/
One of the most helpful sites I've ever used. If I remember right, in their video they actually sink the NG in the volunteer. Brave lady!
- Mar 23, '09 by Daytoniteguys, there are links to procedure videos posted on this sticky: http://allnurses.com/nursing-student...iv-127657.html - any good iv therapy or nursing procedure web sites. please check there. some of them are from nursing schools.