Mod I and Mod A what does it mean?Register Today!
- by NursingBro Feb 26In my notes i wrote down:
I always write down important things my rn orientation nurse tells me. I just cant remember what mod i and mod a mean.
- Feb 26 by traumaRUsMoving to nursing student assistance forum.
- Feb 27 by Esme12It has to be facility specific.....I have no idea.
- Feb 27 by Esme12I know what that is.....I thought had something to do with care plans....like a mod I care plan ...... silly me....LOL
- Feb 28 by JillyRNWhat GrnTea said. We used Mod I and Mod A in PM&R (Physical medicine and rehabilitation) to describe the patients ADL status. If they were allowed to move around their room without assistance they'd be on Mod I status or Mod A if they required someone to assist.
- Mar 1 by Esme12Thanks....she's my best friend and the house clown!!!!