Help with time-management/timesheet??Register Today!
This is a discussion on Help with time-management/timesheet?? in Nursing Student Assistance, part of Nursing Student ... Hey y'all. I'm in my final semester (RN prog) and I'll be precepting soon. I want to create my own...by RN in training Jan 20Hey y'all. I'm in my final semester (RN prog) and I'll be precepting soon. I want to create my own sheet to use to keep track of pt pmh/med times/dx/labs/tx/procedures etc for the day but I'm feeling lost on how to start. Any tips or examples you can give? It will be my first time managing more than 2 pts so I'm thinking organization will be key to time management and clustering care... Thanks in advance for any help you can give!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=809870©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,170 Views
- Jan 20 by Esme12good brain sheets.......here are a few.
1 patient float.doc
5 pt. shift.doc
day sheet 2 doc.doc
critical thinking flow sheet for nursing students
student clinical report sheet for one patient
I made some for nursing students and some other an members have made these for others(daytonite).....adapt them way you want. i hope they help
- Jan 20 by CountryMommaOh Esme, thank you so much! When I saw these, I started muttering "Oh thank the gods!" over and over, and my husband became quite concerned that I would get so emotional over paperwork. This will help me out soooo much in clinicals!
- Jan 21 by RN in trainingas usual, esme comes in to kick butt and take names. thank you tons!
- Jan 21 by CamwillI can't wait to try these. This is my second semester and we will have two patients this semester thanks!!
- Jan 22 by Esme12I'm so glad you guys like them....