Fundamentals of NursingRegister Today!
- by mgorvie Mar 12, '12What helped you pass this course ? Any help is great advice to know! What books, any websites, quizzes, etc ?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=685186©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 860 Views
- Mar 13, '12 by GrnTeabasic algebra, for the med math. otherwise, i always recommend the physiology coloring book, because none of our patients would be with us if they didn't have something wrong c their physiology, and most have more than one thing. if you know physiology you're halfway there to almost anything.
- Mar 13, '12 by ivikatashaWhat is the textbook for your course? I had fundamentals last semester. I read the assigned chapters, answered the questions in the book, we also had access to my nursing lab so I used that a lot, and I studied the instructor's notes like crazy, and my own notes from lectures.
Didn't have any med math in my fundamentals course.
- Mar 13, '12 by Nurse ConnieI used Fundamentals Success to study for exams, it helped me so much.
- Mar 14, '12 by Kaligirl02I used the key points at the end of each chapter, the instructors power points and the partner websites. As far as the med dosage calculations I used " dosages for the nursing student" it was very helpful.