Care Plan Hell - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 30, '12 by GrnTearemember that all these refs will not lose their usefulness when your diploma is handed to you. get in the habit of using them, because, well, you always will.
- Jun 30, '12 by GitanoRNat this level, now that you have acquired all the information plus links necessary to research whatever is required from your nursing program, make sure you pass on the great info: you have received from all-nurses.com members that responded to your call... as i wish you the very best always.....aloha~
p.s. keep us up to date on your progress
- Jul 1, '12 by LB_RN2B[quote=esme12;6657917]http://allnurses.com/nursing-student...ds-595483.html
ati flash cards 01, overview.doc(133.5 kb, 4129 views) ati flash cards 02, antiinfectives.doc(275.0 kb, 2768 views)
ati flash cards 03, medications affecting immune system.doc(188.5 kb, 1707 views)
ati flash cards 04, medications for pain and inflammation.doc(214.0 kb, 1864 views)
ati flash cards 05, medications affecting the nervous system.doc(600.5 kb, 1693 views)
ati flash cards 06, medications affecting the cardiovascular system.doc(349.0 kb, 2045 views)
ati flash cards 07, medications affecting the blood.doc(273.0 kb, 1341 views)
ati flash cards 08, medications affecting the respiratory system.doc(143.5 kb, 1458 views)
ati flash cards 09, medications affecting fluid, electrolytes, minerals, and renal.doc(227.5 kb, 1469 views)
ati flash cards 10, medications affecting digestion and nutrition.doc(199.0 kb, 1297 views)
ati flash cards 11, medications affecting the endocrine system.doc(245.5 kb, 1464 views)
ati flash cards 12, medications affecting the reproductive system.doc(189.0 kb, 1457 views)
these may help as well......[
thank you!!! downloaded and saved!!!
- Jul 31, '12 by NolliUpdate: I fixed majority of the problems with my care plans and now only make minor mistakes if that(Usually a wording problem or a goal timeline issue). I took the advice and am now using Saunder's drug guide. Thank you for all the tips.
- Jul 31, '12 by Esme12you're welcome!
- Aug 3, '12 by ebailey1218Esme12.... I have no idea what you would do with the cards you just posted (I don't start school for two weeks), but they look EPIC... I just saved them I am sure eventually I will figure out how to use them. YOU ARE THE BEST!
- Aug 9, '12 by bubblejet50did you buy a lab value book? we were required to buy one and it helped a lot with labs i did not know. we had to explain both abnormal and normal values and it does teach you pathophys better knowing why you are running this lab. i used Drugs.com | Prescription Drug Information, Interactions & Side Effects when the med was not in my medbook. if you have a smartphone download the app epocrates. i LOVE it. my instructors would use it when they didn't know a med and it wasn't in the book. it's free for just the drug book part but you can pay to have the lab values on epocrates also. i never paid so i don't know how awesome the lab results are. i had that recommended to me by an internal medicine doctor when i started my program. it updates nightly so it has up to date info in it.