Xxs scrub bottoms? Help! - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 14, '12 by LaceElaineI'm just about the same exact size. I haven't had to search for scrubs yet, but I've been worrying about it. It's so difficult to find clothing that fits us little people. Lol I'm glad you brought this topic up!
- Aug 15, '12 by paramed1I am the exact same size as you. I find that Dickies hip flip in size xsp fit really well. Also, I like bluesky scrubs too. I really wish this wasn't so hard! But on the bright side, scrubs are ten million times easier to find than paramedic uniforms! I rack up about a $300-$500 dollar alteration bill for a complete set of uniforms Thank the lord my department pays for them!
- Aug 16, '12 by GitanoRNQuote from paramed1I am the exact same size as you. I find that Dickies hip flip in size xsp fit really well. Also, I like bluesky scrubs too. I really wish this wasn't so hard! But on the bright side, scrubs are ten million times easier to find than paramedic uniforms! I rack up about a $300-$500 dollar alteration bill for a complete set of uniforms Thank the lord my department pays for them!
Wow! $300.00- $500.00 !!!!!...Darn I should have taken sewing for a hobby....LOL
- Aug 16, '12 by nursefrancesWhen my daughter was a senior in highschool taking dental assisting,I had trouble finding bottoms too for her size 0 body. We looked at dickies hip flips (petite cut, that was the winner), greys anatomy, cherokee workwear and koi. Anything you get make sure they are a junior's cut (NOT unisex styles). Go to your local scrub store and check out these styles then buy cheaper online. I always buy my scrubs on ebay. If you know the style numbers of what you want you can't go wrong.
- Aug 16, '12 by DSkelton711I remember being that little! Now I have a problem buying for my plus-size body and I am short. I like the feel of cherokee and Landau. Grey's anatomy seem thin to me. I've never seen those other brands. Good luck, though!
- Aug 17, '12 by nursetoni1026Quote from CBLNurse2BeI have the same problem! I am 5'1 and barely 100lbs. All the Cherokee and barco scrubs were to big! I really love the new balance 365 scrub pants! They fit perfect and the xs petite are actually the best fitting and most comfortable scrubs I own! I wear them almost everyday and actually gave away all my other brands of scrubs! Hope this helpsWe are required to wear white for school. Today I dropped by the nursing uniform store and I saw some barco icu scrub pants that I really liked because they weren't thin like most other white pants. They were way too big on me. I might could wig the wait being a little big but not the length. Even though the waist thing would be a little awkward. Does anyone know of some scrub bottoms that would fit my needs? Not so thin? I'm like 5 1' and 105 lbs. I'm little. I have some Cherokee workwear bottoms in xxs but they are huge and I'm thinking because they are unisex maybe? I don't think my program is picky about bottoms.. I saw pictures of the class that just gradated and they all had on different white scrubs.
- Aug 17, '12 by 5thflrnrseWow, I have the same problem too! Isn't that amazing?? I'm so small and tiny compared to other nurses! Whoops, sorry, I guess this is actually a nursing website and not a 'I'm so little' website! My mistake!
- Aug 17, '12 by Meep,RNQuote from CBLNurse2BeThey have XXSI tried on some grey's extra small pants.. But I don't think they were juniors. Do the have womens and juniors?
- Aug 17, '12 by RunnerRN2b2014If you can get them to fit around the waist, having them hemmed should only cost a few dollars. My alterations place charges $6 to hem non-denim pants.
- Aug 17, '12 by paramed1Hi Guys!
Here's an update...I went to the scrub store yesterday, and Koi scrubs now makes xxs with extra petite length! In terms of fit, the xxs fit perfectly, but the extra petite was a tad too short (I think that is the first time in my life a pair of pants has been too short).
Hope this opens up options!