- by NurseStephy Mar 5, '10www.rmfscrubs.com Has anybody ordered from this site? The prices look fantastic but I'm not sure. Starting a new job that requires navy and/or white and those are the two colors I wear the very least when it comes to scrubs. Any info is appreciated!
- Mar 5, '10 by caliotter3Never heard of them. They do provide a US address and phone numbers for contact, so that is a plus and the prices are low. I liked what I saw and might be willing to try them out with one order to see how things go. Won't hurt to try them one time.
- Mar 8, '10 by caliotter3I saw the beforementioned after I looked a little closer and also decided I would not be ordering from them. Just seem to be too good to be true.
- Mar 12, '10 by Student MikeI just got my order from RMFScrubs. They are good quality scrubs. Not top of the line but they are good quality. The shipping can be a bit slow. It took about 2 weeks from time of order, but they were drop shipped from Pakistan.
So if you have a little time, you can save money
Si vis pacem, para bellum
- Jul 26, '10 by shelbelrnAnybody else used this website? If yes, do the sizes run true?
- Jul 27, '10 by gabrielle76KOI scrubs all the way!! Check out their web site!!!!
- Jul 27, '10 by shelbelrnThanks for the tip. The KOI scrubs are very cute, but I need solid royal blue scrubs for school. The cheaper, the better.
- Aug 4, '10 by Student MikeI bought several set from RMF. Good quality scrubs. Check their sizing chart for info.
- Apr 4, '11 by sassyjelloI've ordered from the twice. The first time, like everyone, I thought it was too good to be true, so I just got one pair. I just received my 2nd order, and I can't wait to get more. Shipping is a bit slow, but I have had my name embroidered on everything I've gotten. I'm very very pleased with the quality of the scrubs.