White scrub bottomsRegister Today!
This is a discussion on White scrub bottoms in Nursing Scrubs / Uniforms / Gear, part of General Nursing ... I'm a new grad starting my first job soon. I need to wear white bottoms and any color tops. I...by Nurse Connie Aug 23, '12I'm a new grad starting my first job soon. I need to wear white bottoms and any color tops. I ordered from Uniform Advantage and bought the UA brand but they are so thin and see through. Any recs for thicker, better quality brands or fabric I should look for? I'm going out of town so I really need to order online as I won't have time to shop. Thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=776395©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 789 Views
- Aug 23, '12 by WahineMakaiI am a huge fan if Koi scrubs, particularly the Lindsey style. I have to wear white scrub pants in my program and I've tried on many, many brands. I think Koi has the best fabric - soft and not too see-thru. My second favorite are Landau.
- Aug 23, '12 by TheCommuterI am a fan of Urbane Scrubs. The material is soft, thick, and not see-through. I also like Cherokee Workwear, Koi, Landau, and White Swan.
- Aug 23, '12 by A~L~BMost definitely Koi. They have the best white bottoms, the Linsey model.
- Aug 23, '12 by SunshineDaisyKoi is so nice, just wish they had my size! I wear cherokee and haven't had a problem, just don't wear colored undies I have to wear white head to toe for my program!
- Aug 24, '12 by Nurse ConnieThank you! I ordered the Koi, Urbane & Landau!
- Aug 26, '12 by onepowerfulladyIM a big fan of Med couture! Holds their color and shape! No see through!
- Aug 29, '12 by g8sushmaI like the dickey's scrubs and wink. pretty easy to iron, and not see through