where do you buy your scrubs???Register Today!
- by Tippy-ta-ta Sep 22, '08i have started buying my scrubs at dollar general stores. they have tops and pants for $6.00. i know they are not cherokee or landau, but they are just a good imo. sometimes i will buy from a uniform shop or walmart but financially dollar general scrubs are more affordable for me and fit in my budget.
- Sep 22, '08 by BEDPAN76Hey Ginza, What kind of sizes do they carry? Sounds like a good deal to me! Thanks for the tip!!
- Sep 24, '08 by mommyofniniI went to Big Lots yesterday and I was able to get a bunch of scrubs for only $65 after tax. Otherwise I would have had to pay easily double or triple the price at a scrubs store.
- Sep 24, '08 by Tippy-ta-tai didnt' realize Big Lots had scrubs. I don't shop there much, maybe I'll have to start. ^_^
- Sep 24, '08 by mama_dI get mine from WalMart...I have a habit of checking out their selection every time I'm there, since it seems like if they have a top that fits me the pants that match will be the wrong size. Kinda hit or miss, but for the price I can't pass it up.
- Sep 26, '08 by Dream2BANurseI bought a set of scrubs from Dollar General to wear for skills lab (I'm still a student) and I really was impressed with how they fit. I have a hard time (ex. Large will be to small and XL will be too big) but these fit me really good. I just wish the pants were boot cut =)
- Sep 26, '08 by R*Star*RNI usually buy my scrubs online at different websites that have sales. I have to get "tall" sizes which are hard to find at stores like Walmart.
Also I am self concious about my figure so there are certain styles that I find more flattering and I spend a little more to achieve the look I want. I usually don't spend more than $12 per peice though.
The way I look at it is, buisness people have to buy expensive suits so I really can't complain about prices. It does add up though.
- Oct 6, '08 by grandkids4I get mine mostly from Uniform Advantage. You can pick tops up from $6.99 and they are great. I have been making my tops lately. It is inexpensive when you can material for 2 dollars a yard. I like cherokee crub pants and I just google cherokee scrubs and there is always a couple places that has free shipping and no tax, along with good prices.
Another thing if you are wearing a particular kind of shoe. Go to shoebuy.com. you can find anything brand or type of shoe for less and there is never any shipping charges or tax. If you want to return it you print out a return slip and don't pay anything. If you sign up on the web site, they are always email coupons for 30- 30% off.