What is your favorite scrub brand and why?Register Today!
- by Patrick Brooks Aug 6, '10What are your favorite scrubs and why?
• Brand / Style
• Is it fit?
I tend to buy my scrubs @ scrubcabana.com online and have loved their service and quality but would love some other sources.
Just curious as to whom makes the best scrubs.
Also, what is your favorite place to purchase scrubs.....feel free to private message me!
- Nov 5, '10 by nursingal32My absolute favorite scrubs are Iguana Med. They are SOOO comfy and I am a cargo pant kind of gal. I like to stash flushes, alcohol swabs and 2x2s in my cargo pants! I have to wear Navy blue. They are hard to find. Seems like they are always sold out online.
- Nov 6, '10 by CharizardI agree I love Cherokee, and I also love Dickies. They have plenty of pockets, don't fade or really shrink.
I have heard, but I can't find anything online to back this up - so it may not be true, that Dickies scrub line was bought out by Cherokee - not sure, but if this is true the line will be changing soon I'm sure to match Cherokee a little closer.
Hope that helps!
- Nov 12, '10 by Trubiemy fave are the cherokee flex-i-bles. They are very comfortable, and flattering.
- Nov 13, '10 by ElvishMoved to Nursing Scrubs and Uniforms
- Nov 17, '10 by FutureNurs93i prefer the Koi brand cargo pants (Lindsay style) and i haven't picked a favorite top yet...i like allheart.com for my shopping needs
- Nov 23, '10 by IBCLCLittletonJennQuote from FutureNurs93i prefer the Koi brand cargo pants (Lindsay style) and i haven't picked a favorite top yet...i like allheart.com for my shopping needs
I like my Koi cargos too but I equally like the Cherokee Workwear Cargo Pants and Urbane. I need an XS Tall in Urbane and Small Tall in the Cherokee. Scrubs&Beyond usually have 10 or 15% off codes and free shipping if you spend enough. I like the Urbane longer length double front pocket tops. I have a long torso and I don't know of anything else yet as good.
- Nov 27, '10 by adnrnstudentCherokee for quality. Dickies I had fell apart.