Stethoscope - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 3, '12 by One1Littmanns, whichever one of them you like best, and see if you can get yours engraved with your initials when you order it.
- Dec 4, '12 by BostonTerrierLoverRNI would like to emphasize what others have said about the Tags, Labels, or Engravings; There totally worth it. I wish my iPhone had a "Find my StethoscopeTM" app
I have the 3M Littmann Cardiology. I had to use the pediatric side as a covered bell, because my pup got chew happy on it- but I guess it works better for ER now. I want a new one- but an iPad Mini got chosen instead, so that's on my wish list too(however not pink, Lol!)
I would also have to admit that the first two semesters I used that ugly dual tubed monstrosity that comes with the scissors, pin light, etc,... Until I auscultated with a friend's Litt.Last edit by BostonTerrierLoverRN on Dec 4, '12
- Dec 4, '12 by ScottE,RNNot a fan of the lightweight. It's freaking plastic!
- Dec 4, '12 by mind_body_soulCheck out ADC stethoscopes on Amazon. They are just as good as Littman but cheaper.
- Dec 4, '12 by turnforthenurseRNQuote from ScottEYes the Lightweight is horrible. Can't hear anything with it!Not a fan of the lightweight. It's freaking plastic!
The Classic II S.E. is perfect for students, imo. After I graduated, I upgraded to the Cardiology III but I still have my Classic II as a backup.
- Dec 9, '12 by Twinmom06I also have a Littmann Classic II - if you get it from medisave.net, they engrave and ship for free! I got carribbean blue tubing with a rainbow head with my name engraved...I get a lot of compliments and its unlikely to grow legs as I'd recognize it from 100 yards!