Sketchers Shape UpsRegister Today!
- by NGeorgia Apr 18, '10is everyone here still loving the Sketchers Shape Ups? how are they holding up? I've read many initial reviews, but not many reviews after they have been worn a while
I am so close to purchasing a pair for school, but $100 for sketchers... Wow! looking at the all white work Motivator Mary Jane style for comfort, not the "exercise claim", because I have lower back and foot pain. I am worried about the sketchers quality.
- May 18, '10 by ExtraShotNoWhipI am going to buy my second pair... They are wonderful. I usually can get 6 months out of a good pair of shoes. I have horrible back pain, not r/t nursing, and these shoes are a dream.
- May 19, '10 by Flames9_RNHave had my sketchers since Jan and are holding up extremely well!!
- Jun 3, '10 by libbybrockI have had mine for about 4 months and they are the only sneakers Iwear anymore. I had intended to rotate with the other pair I had been wearing for clinicals but these are so much more comfortable I can't stand to wear anything else.
- Jun 6, '10 by RNCCRN9706I love mine! Will buy another pair when this pair wears out!!
- Jun 6, '10 by BCgradnurseI am in love with mine, too!! My back has never felt better. I even went out and bought the flip-flops to wear "off-duty". I prefer these over my Danskos.
- Jul 7, '10 by blessnmethey are comfortable
- Jul 29, '10 by ETHIO1they are comfortable .
- Jul 29, '10 by VivaLasViejasI love mine!! Would definitely buy another pair when these wear out, and I want to try the sandals too.