Skechers or New BalanceRegister Today!
- by rkrs6673 Mar 8, '08I just have a question about these two types of shoes. Do you find that you like to wear Skechers or New Balance to work.
- Mar 8, '08 by TexasPediRNEasy Spirits
But I guess that doesnt help you, does it?
- Mar 8, '08 by rkrs6673no it does I will also look at those. Thanks
- Mar 8, '08 by luvschoolnursingDefinately New Balance. Sketchers make my feet hurt.
- Mar 8, '08 by MoonRNI used to wear Sketchers, but I love my New Balance now! And my Crocs are very comfy, too.
- Mar 8, '08 by rkrs6673I guess there are more options than I knew. I just need some comfortable shoes and I am online looking now
- Mar 8, '08 by imanedrnI have completely flat feet (no arch at all). I purchased a pair Asics years ago for running. They have a really strong boot that helps stabilize my ankles. In addition to my arch supports, I wear those, and they help immensely!
I've also (finally) have the time to add exercise back into my schedule, and that's helped strengthen my muscles to give me extra stamina.
I know that's some digression, but I hope it helps...
- Mar 8, '08 by suzy253New Balance is a great shoe but i've taken to wearing Nike Shox lately.
- Mar 8, '08 by CnCocoNutNew Balance! I think Sketchers are poorly made, offer little to no support, and fall apart quite easily.
- Mar 8, '08 by merellis2009Skechers or Danskos!!!!