- by mandi_91 Apr 16Hey everyone!!
I'm starting nursing school next month and I'm trying to buy my shoes. First off nurse Mates or dansko?? And next I really want white but I'm afraid that white danskos (or nurse mates) can't be kept clean. So should I get black?
Also dansko pro xp don't fit me because I need narrows and dansko professional are the only ones that come in narrows. Are those good, non slip shoes for work? Even though they aren't listed for nursing?
- Apr 16 by KAR813Look into Sanita if you need the slip resistant soles. They look very similar to Danskos. Not sure if they come in narrow, but a lot of waitressing coworkers wore them since they needed the slip resistant and Dansko didn't have that option a few years ago and highly recommended them.
- Apr 16 by stephanie.I just purchased the Dansko Elise.
- Apr 18 by avaloncarI personally love Dansko.
- Apr 19 by stephanie.Just got mine in today. They look very nice, have flex soles, slip resistant bottom. In true Dansko fashion, no real padding. Some people may need arch support.
- May 13 by mandi_91Hi guys! I've decided on dansko but don't know what type of leather to buy!! Cabrio, patent leather (shiny) or oiled leather? Which type is the most durable in a messy job, like nursing? Lol I'm getting the professional because the XP's don't come in narrow.