- 0Jun 25, '08 by indymomRNI saw a post on here before where someone had posted a pic of all white Nike Shox. I can't find that post to save my life!!!! Are these good shoes to buy? I recently bought a pair of Skechers but took them back and I want to get something that will be kind to my feet but look decent at the same time. Any pointers?
- 0Jun 25, '08 by suzy253I purchased mine at Lady's Foot Locker and yes, they're good shoes.
- 2Jun 26, '08 by CT PixieI heartbeat:heartbeat my Nike Shox!!! The only way someone will get them off my feet is to cut them off my cold dead body!
I have these which I wore to clinicals for 15 months (actually had 2 pair I wore. They still look brand new, still have their shape and are THE most comfortable sneakers I've ever put on my feet)
and these and these and these and these
I also have a couple pair in a purple and white and lime green and white. No, I didn't buy all of them for myself (although my husband does call me Imelda after Imelda Marcos the lady who had an insane amount of shoes). I have gotten a few pair as gifts.
Yeah, I guess you can say I, personally, think Nike Shox are the best sneaker invention EVER . Oh, I only wear the Shox with the "heavy duty shox" I don't like the flatter Shox, they have to be the ones with at least 4 thicker shox in the back
- 0Jun 27, '08 by indymomRNOohhh....I'm diggin those red ones!! My program only lets us have all white....even the swoosh has to be white. I finally found some and I love them. I bought gel inserts for them but then found out I don't need them. My feet actually hurt wearing the inserts because it's just too much.
I gave my handy $20 inserts to my fiance and the shoes are awesome without them.
These are the ones I bought...
- 0Jul 5, '08 by sbenning5I have to say that although I love the look of the shox I can't wear them. I wore my pair (grey & purple) for about 12 hours the other day, and I was sitting most of the time, and my feet were killing me at the end of the day. They aren't brand new either, I've had them for a few months and worn them to the mall, park, etc. I am really disappointed since I spent so much on them.
Maybe I just need some inserts or something but for the price I was hoping they would be great on their own.