Nike ShoxRegister Today!
- by indymomRN Jun 25, '08I saw a post on here before where someone had posted a pic of all white Nike Shox. I can't find that post to save my life!!!! Are these good shoes to buy? I recently bought a pair of Skechers but took them back and I want to get something that will be kind to my feet but look decent at the same time. Any pointers?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=312739©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 40,646 Views
- Jun 25, '08 by suzy253I purchased mine at Lady's Foot Locker and yes, they're good shoes.
- Jun 25, '08 by ElvishLove my Shox, I bought mine @ Lady Foot Locker as well.
- Jun 26, '08 by indymomRNI went to like 5 different stores yesterday looking for the all white Shox. Finally found them at Lady Foot Locker. I wish I had checked this thread first. LOL
I loooooove them.
- Jun 26, '08 by CT PixieI heartbeat:heartbeat my Nike Shox!!! The only way someone will get them off my feet is to cut them off my cold dead body!
I have these which I wore to clinicals for 15 months (actually had 2 pair I wore. They still look brand new, still have their shape and are THE most comfortable sneakers I've ever put on my feet)
and these and these and these and these
I also have a couple pair in a purple and white and lime green and white. No, I didn't buy all of them for myself (although my husband does call me Imelda after Imelda Marcos the lady who had an insane amount of shoes). I have gotten a few pair as gifts.
Yeah, I guess you can say I, personally, think Nike Shox are the best sneaker invention EVER . Oh, I only wear the Shox with the "heavy duty shox" I don't like the flatter Shox, they have to be the ones with at least 4 thicker shox in the back
- Jun 27, '08 by indymomRNOohhh....I'm diggin those red ones!! My program only lets us have all white....even the swoosh has to be white. I finally found some and I love them. I bought gel inserts for them but then found out I don't need them. My feet actually hurt wearing the inserts because it's just too much.
I gave my handy $20 inserts to my fiance and the shoes are awesome without them.
These are the ones I bought...
- Jun 27, '08 by indymomRNHmmm....the image doesn't show up for whatever reason, but you can click the little red x and it will show the pic. Odd.
- Jun 27, '08 by ElvishThose are the ones I wear around the house, Indy. I agree, they are great w/o the insert.
- Jul 5, '08 by sbenning5I have to say that although I love the look of the shox I can't wear them. I wore my pair (grey & purple) for about 12 hours the other day, and I was sitting most of the time, and my feet were killing me at the end of the day. They aren't brand new either, I've had them for a few months and worn them to the mall, park, etc. I am really disappointed since I spent so much on them.
Maybe I just need some inserts or something but for the price I was hoping they would be great on their own.
- Jul 29, '08 by Ang_RNWhat is the deal, I cannot find the white shox in a size 7. Any suggestions?