Magna Fortis stethoscopes...Register Today!
This is a discussion on Magna Fortis stethoscopes... in Nursing Scrubs / Uniforms / Gear, part of General Nursing ... I have searched this forum AND all over the internet, and I can't find much info about Magna Fortis...by LuckyKelleyK Dec 15, '08I have searched this forum AND all over the internet, and I can't find much info about Magna Fortis Stethoscopes! Does anyone have any experience with them vs. a littman master classic II or cardio III?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=355588©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,045 Views
- Dec 18, '08 by LuckyKelleyKbump :spin:
- Mar 26, '09 by jennifersbump i'd be interested too
- Mar 31, '09 by HyperSaurus, RNMe three
- Mar 31, '09 by caliotter3Never heard of them, also curious.
- Mar 31, '09 by HyperSaurus, RNIt's hard to find anything about them, but I found an EMS forum talking about them, and the consensus was that they were crap with even worse customer service. I guess one student's just fell apart on her.
- Jan 11, '12 by jnicol01I had a Littman Master Classic III stethoscope that I loved and someone stole it. So for Christmas my mother bought me a Magna Fortis stethoscope. It is by far the best stethoscope as far as sound conduction. However, I diaphragm cover recently tore and I am having a very hard time finding a replacement piece. The site that the stethoscope was order from is no longer a working website.
- Apr 14, '12 by brucewilliamsonI HAVE BOTH LITTMANN MASTER, ELECTRONIC AND I ALSO HAVE THE MAGNA FORTIS, THE MAGANA FORTIS IS GREAT, YOU WILL NOT REGRET BUYING ONE - FIRST YOU HAVE TO FIND ONE