Lavender Scrub topRegister Today!
- by RJay25 Feb 8I'm having a hard time finding lavender colored scrub tops..can anyone steer me in the right direction. This color is mandated by the facility. Thanks
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=814256©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 879 Views
- Feb 10 by DesireeRN2011It's been a while since I've had to buy uniforms for work (I work in a procedure area with hospital issued scrubs). I would look into Cherokee (they seemed to have every color of the rainbow when I could pick uniform apparel out). Otherwise, look into getting a pattern for a uniform top, and make your own? May be the easiest option. Hope this helps.
- Feb 11 by sophiepI don't have to wear Lavender, it's just one of my favorites especially for Spring!!! Barco has lavender in a few of their top styles 41232 Barco ICU 3 Pocket Scrub Top | Barco Scrubs also Butter Soft "Plummy" i really like, may be a deeper lavender though. UA PC62C Women's Scrub Top, Women's Two Pocket Scrub Tops, Scrub Tops at UniformAdvantage.com. Hope this helps! I always search by color for my scrubs..makes it easier to narrow down what I want.
- Mar 5 by monkeybugUniformadvantage.com They seem to have the largest selection of scrubs and they have great prices, too.
- Mar 5 by Twinmom06Landau - I just got light lavender pants to go with a multicolored scrub top that has light purple, dark purple, blue and silver in it