Just got my Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope..Register Today!
This is a discussion on Just got my Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope.. in Nursing Scrubs / Uniforms / Gear, part of General Nursing ... Just wanted to say that it's awesome. Much, much better than the cheaper base models you see...by Scrubz Jan 24, '07Just wanted to say that it's awesome. Much, much better than the cheaper base models you see floating around. I'm not saying that those are worthless or anything, but this one was worth the money. I see it as an investment for the future. Makes listening to heart, breathing, and bowel sounds much clearer and louder. Nice..
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=202989©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 44,329 Views
- Jan 24, '07 by PedsNurse322I love mine, so I will second that!!!
- Jan 24, '07 by RNstudent86Most definately!!! I love mine too! It's better to buy a good stethoscope once.. than to keep "upgrading".
- Jan 24, '07 by youknowhoI got in nursing school also and it is GREAT. Just keep it on you at all times and dont let people borrow it- it might grow legs.:uhoh21:
- Jan 24, '07 by ScrubzThe coolest part is being able to hear the blood moving around when the heart contracts. Because with the lower-end steths you usually just hear the beats and nothing more.
- Jan 24, '07 by Lisa CCU RN
- Jan 24, '07 by youknowhoQuote from CRNASOMEDAY25Nope thats a cardiology III. A master cardiology is this one. I have the black edition.
- Jan 25, '07 by ScrubzThey're worth the money. You can hear a lot more than what the simple ones let you hear. I just considered it an investment. I mean, if I'm going to pay a lot for a steth, might as well pay extra for something good that I can use for a long time.
I'm sure by the time I'm older they'll have something else out that blows this one away, but for now, this one will do just fine..
- Jan 25, '07 by PedsNurse322btw, I got mine for a really good price at allheart... check ebay, too.
- Jan 25, '07 by BoonersmomRNBesides the obvious design difference....can anyone tell me the sound quality difference between the Cardiology III and the Master Cardiology? I had a Cardiology III for about a week and then I left it at clinical on accident..never to see it again. THANKFULLY I had not paid for it out of pocket my pell grant covered it. So right now I am back to my CLassic II and wanted to upgrade again.