Help needed for trim 6'6" maleRegister Today!
- by ArmyMedicRN Jun 4Have any tall males, over 6'5", had any luck with any off-the rack scrubs? Or maybe found somewhere to buy custom scrubs that are quality? I found Aviator scrubs, but their website seems to only have scrubs for tall males who are also quite obese, judging by the width measurements. Thanks.
- Jun 4 by MunoRNI'm 6'3" and have tried all of the supposed "men's" scrubs and have not found any tops that come close to fitting. Some pants in XL are long enough (Landau, Dickies, etc).
But for tops my only option is Aviator Scrubs with a custom length. You can just about any length to a top, I usually add 3 inches. Even you're trim you might consider an XL top and adding length as the shoulders in the L can be a little tight. I then taper the hem them from the armpits to the waist.
- Jun 4 by ArmyMedicRNVicedrn I noticed that the KOI tall pants only had a 34" inseam, you say your husband fit into that? Considering my inseam is 37" I don't see how that could work for anyone as tall as me... But then again, I've been told I am all legs. I'm leaning more towards just calling up Aviator and telling them my size so they can make me up some because their scrubs look amazing and look ultra durable with the double or triple stitching. Thanks for the help
- Jun 5 by VICEDRNMister has a 36 inch inseam and has been fairly described as all legs. The koi pants do not look even remotely high water on him. I think this is because the trendiness of the pant means the leg is actually longer than promised. After three years we also found that they were the only scrubs still holding up. Everything else had long since been thrown out.
Before you special order, why not order a pair and try them on? You can return them for free to all heart if they don't work. Mister buys almost everything through trial and error.
- Jun 22 by VICEDRNUpdate:mister added two pairs of dickies tall XML scrubs. Plenty of leg there too
- Jul 14 by ArmyMedicRNVicedrn, how big is your husband's waist? I'm looking at a 32"-33" waist.
- Jul 14 by VICEDRNHubby has corrected me. He has a 37.5 inch inseam and a 34 waist.
- Jul 16 by green34I'd contact the Aviator Scrubs and see if they can help you with the waist issue.