Good stethoscope deal!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Good stethoscope deal! in Nursing Scrubs / Uniforms / Gear, part of General Nursing ... If you need a steth, medisave.net is offering free engraving for a limited time! I know they used...by WorkingTowardsBSN Aug 3, '12If you need a steth, medisave.net is offering free engraving for a limited time! I know they used to offer this, but they stopped several months ago (right when I got my acceptance letter, doesn't it figure???). I've been stalking several sites for a while now and they just started again. Hope this helps someone else!
AND there is a coupon code for 5% off: FB54879SH5631125
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=766505©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,183 Views
- Aug 3, '12 by lindsayk728I got my steth from there. I ordered the Littman Classic II with the free engraving and got it super quick!!
- Aug 3, '12 by WorkingTowardsBSNThat's the one I got, too, Lindsay! I'm so excited to get it! Now the all important question: what color did you pick?
- Aug 3, '12 by jglover4168thanks, I just used that and orered a littmann se II with the engraving and the coupon $70!
- Aug 3, '12 by lindsayk728I think it was called Caribbean Blue? It's like a teal-ish color.
- Aug 3, '12 by dayanaraThanks for the link! That's a good deal!
- Aug 4, '12 by rubatoThanks for the info. I've been waffling about getting my Master Classic II, and the free engraving made me go for it. It'll be here in a few days. I got the Caribbean Blue.
- Aug 4, '12 by Journee2I got my Littmann from them, with the free engraving. They are fast with shipping. I ordered my Littmann on the 7/26, received it 7/27 and this was with their cheapest shipping option. Great company, I will be ordering another from them this month. From what I have been told, always have a back up Littmann and in another cute color
- Aug 4, '12 by JavaWenchThat's where I got mine too! Quick shipping and the engraving (which wasn't free, unfortunately, but I couldn't wait!) will hopefully keep it from wandering off. I got the Classic II S.E. (in Caribbean blue with rainbow finish)
- Aug 4, '12 by Nurse2b209Thanks for posting this! I just ordered a Littmann Cardiology III in Raspberry. Should be here soon.