Cover letter for job interviewRegister Today!
- by Nonyy Mar 27, '12Is it necessary to go for an interview with a cover letter since you have already been invited to be interviewed by the Manager
- Mar 27, '12 by SurrenderDorothyI bring a copy of my resume on nice paper, a cover letter and a list of references typed up.
- Mar 28, '12 by UTVOL3I never know what to do about this either. Cover letter addressed to HR upon applying for the job? Since applications/resumes rarely go straight to a hiring manager anymore, I am unsure. I hate to have the resume/cover letter forwarded to a hiring manager with the wrong name on it.
- Mar 28, '12 by Texan45I'm not sure if it is proper or not... I included a folder with my cover letter, resume, reference list, official transcript, letters of recommendation, copies of my CPR/ ACLS cards, and a copy of the certificate of completion for a dysrythmia course I took. (Senior Nursing Student Applying for My First Job)
It worked. I got offered jobs at each place I applied. My cover letter listed some of the experience I had with specific diagnoses working as an extern. This sparked a conversation about the approach towards caring for this type of patient and resulted in impressed looks between interviewers after my explanation of care.
- Apr 3, '12 by nursegirl75When I interviewed, the nurse manager actually read my cover letter. That was how my interview started and the rest is history. I like to say that my cover letter helped me land the best job!