- by sandravel34 Dec 11, '12Hi.. Does anybody noes if after Dic 31 Fl will not endorse PR Lic. anymore!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=801981©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,216 Views
- Dec 12, '12 by adoRNo2b2015Sorry, but are you asking or are you informing? Not clear on what you're trying to say...
- Dec 12, '12 by sandravel34I'm asking... I heard that Fl is not going to endorse PR Lic. Is it true?????
- Dec 13, '12 by Silverdragon102Have you checked with the FL BON or read their website?
- Dec 20, '12 by quik248Does anyone know if I finish either an ADN or BSN in Puerto Rico can I choose to take the Nclex in the States to be specific in California? I mean Puerto Rico is part of USA territory; therefore, I hope they wouldnt be any problem. I tried to contact the board of nursing in california, but they just referred to the BON board for information, however, the information I am looking for is not posted online. Can anyone help me on this with personal feed backs ?
Thank you in advance.
- Dec 20, '12 by Silverdragon102Training in the US doesn't always mean a state will accept it. CA is well known for not accepting some courses like Escelsior
- Feb 1 by cherribonbonI don't know about California But you can definitely sit For The nclex in new York or Delaware without a problem.