Whats a good online RN-BSN program?Register Today!
- by Misty1 Aug 26, '09I've heard good from a friend of mine Excelsior. I've ruled out University of Pheonix.
- Aug 26, '09 by aCRNAhopefulUniversity of Iowa. You may or may not need to live near the state to do it, there are several options. It is great and highly regarded.
- Thank you I'll look into it. I live about 6 hours from U of Iowa.
- Aug 26, '09 by cspinkwhy have you ruled out university of phoenix?? i eventually want to get my bachelors and was thinking of doing it there.....
- Aug 26, '09 by MedSurgeMessUniversity of Phoenix is high $$$$$$. University of Southern Indiana has a good program, not as high cost as many others. You can do either RN-BSN or RN-MSN, either one online. Good luck.
- Like the other poster said .... high $$$$$
The military won't accept it.
- Thanks I'll check into that. The online program in my state WI... is 390 a credit hour
- Aug 26, '09 by janhetheringtonSoutheast Missouri State University. Great school, wonderful price.
- Aug 27, '09 by DivestMost credits earned through online schools are non-transferable to any other school. So if you're looking to transfer those UOP credits to any other school to get in... good luck.
- Aug 27, '09 by Misty1I didn't know that. Thanks